22/01/2012

Trends: S/S 12 - Pastel



I feel already this may be my favourite trend for summer this year. I love the sugary shades of lemon and lilac and even though it's technically still winter just looking at these shades makes it feel like it could already be summer (until you look out the window).
Louis Vuitton's S/S12 show looked stunning with models (including Kate Moss) displaying a confectionary of sugary shades on a carousel no less!


There are some gorgeous pastel pieces already appearing on the high street. I was going to do a round up of my favourites until I found far too many that I wanted to share with you but then ran out of time to actually upload them (so this week may be an influx of pastel focused posts).


I'm glad these shades are back for summer though as I have a spring wedding and I bought a lemon Warehouse dress last year which I now know will be bang on trend. :) 
Just call me mystic meg (or maybe i'm just obsessed with yellow?)

No comments:

Post a Comment