22/03/2012

Rings&Tings Review



I recently bought some bits from Rings & Tings and thought i'd do a little review. I came across the site when I saw a really interesting upside down, triangle necklace on LookBook.
The necklace was really cheap and there were a few other items that I thought i'd try.



In the end I bought the triangle necklace, a thin gold, heart bracelet and white heart, silver necklace (all above).
In total the three pieces came in at under £10 (inc delivery) and they arrived really quickly (it literally arrived the next day)
The quality of the pieces are what you would expect for the price but great for costume jewellery pieces and great if you like to buy a lot for less.
The only thing I would say is that some of the pictures on the site are a bit misleading. I recognised a few images from ASOS and the heart bracelet had an image of a Dogeared bracelet and box (which isn't what your going to get)
But overall I was quite happy with what I received and would definitely go back and check out their new stock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment