19/02/2012

The Bafta's 2012

Last week was the start of the awards season in the UK starting with the Bafta awards. Now i'll admit I rarely tune in to watch and find out who wins but I do love a good dress and you can't beat the Bafta's or Oscars for stand out evening gowns.
My Favourite dress has to Miss Piggys, who wore a 50s-inspired, custom made Louis Vuitton gown. 




Now I never thought I'd say i'd be jealous of a pig but you can't knock Miss Piggy. With The Muppets film released recently, she has been the star of choice for leading magazine publications.
With one of the songs from the movie nominated for an Oscar, I wonder whether she'll make an appearance at the awards next Sunday, in another custom made gown? 
Until then i'll leave you with a glimpse of some of the other well-dressed ladies at the Bafta's.



Tilda Swinton - Celine
Penelope Cruz - Giorgio Armani Prive
Shailene Woodley - Dolce & Gabbana
Michelle Williams - H&M
Ferne Cotton - Moschino
Noemie Harris - Pucci 

No comments:

Post a Comment