06/01/2012

Photo Friday - More New York




Here's a few more pictures from my recent trip to New York where we visited Radio city to watch the Rockettes.  I've seen the Rockettes mentioned in movies and on TV and the show always looked spectacular and this year we finally got to go watch them in action.


Radio City is amazing and perfectly retro (which suits me to a tee). It reminds me of some vintage cinema with its neon lights and Art Deco interior.
The show itself consisted of 32 female dancers who pretty much dance non stop through an hour and a half of festive themed songs.


This year was the first year to introduce 3D elements and I would say overall they worked pretty well.
For me though my favourite bit besides the awesome dancing would be the costumes.


If you happen to live or visit New York around Christmas I would definitely recommend going to Radio City to get you in the festive mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment