24/01/2012

National peanut butter day

In honour of peanut butter day I thought I would post a recipe I tried around christmas time that went down a treat!
I personally love peanut butter and chocolate (especially Nutella and peanut butter) and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups are a firm favourite. 
As they are quite difficult to find here I decided to make my own. 

I got the recipe from here but also found a UK friendly conversion here.
I would of taken pictures myself but it does tend to get really messy and I think I would of got more on my camera then in the cases. 


They taste exactly like the original Reeses cups and they didn't last long so I will assume they were awesome!
Unfortunately the one time I don't have peanut butter in the house would be on national peanut butter day (but to be honest who needs an excuse to eat peanut butter?)

No comments:

Post a Comment