21/12/2011

Nail Art

Literally the night before I flew to New York I was manically panicking till about midnight but still decided it would be a good idea to paint my nails. 
But not just paint them, I decided to do a little american themed artwork. And whats more american then the american flag. 



I just used cheap nail pens off Ebay (it came in a pack of about 30 with some pretty weird colours, but most of them are quite nice and they work pretty well). 

I only did the thumbs as I was shattered at this point so painted the rest a glittery hue from Butter London. 

All the glitter nails chipped within the first 5 days but the flags miraculously lasted the whole time I was there.

I'm now trying to think of some festive nail designs I can do for Christmas on Sunday but my last attempt at snowflakes went a little bit wrong so maybe this time I'll go for something a tad easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment