24/12/2011

Photo Friday

One thing I love about American's is their enthusiasm for holiday's. 
I'd love to experience a true american thanksgiving and watch the parade or go trick or treating (it's not the same in the UK). One of the holiday's that they truly go all out on is Christmas. Obviously in the UK we try too but it just doesn't feel the same. 
When I was in America I saw some amazing christmas decorations. Everything looked amazing and festive. I walked one block and saw about 20 christmas trees ranging from traditional to bright and colourful. Though, none can beat the one at the rockerfeller centre. 





At radio city theatre and Macy's they had huge tree's made of lights which was so hard to capture in a picture but they were truly stunning. Makes my poor little christmas tree pale in comparison. 
Still cute though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment