03/12/2011

Pretty Purchase

Now i'm meant to be saving what little money I have for my trip to New York on Monday. But after taking a slight detour on the way to get currency I found myself in Topshop stood in front of a dress (slightly drooling). 
It's one i've seen on lots of fashion blogs and have admired for a while but didn't want to be a sheep and copy everyone else and buy it. 
However after seeing it in person I felt it was my duty to myself to at least try it on and then if I looked horrible I could leave it to the fashionista's. 
But once on, I then found myself not wanting to take it off. 


It's by love label and has a dropped back hemline or 'mullet' skirt (which sounds a bit too ugly a description for such a pretty style) and is super silky in my favourite colour of the moment Berry Red.

to-ks.blogspot.com
Vanessa at pure-lovers.blogspot.com

It wasn't that expensive but I have no idea when or where i'm going to wear it?
 Maybe on my birthday in Jan but i'm a bit worried the maxi skirt might get ruined or make it impractical. Though I did try draping it around the back through a belt and it looks quite nice that way as well.

But I love it, so I don't care. 
It's Mine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment