03/12/2011

Must Make: Hot Chocolate cupcakes

Firstly i'm going to state that I love baking! 
I'm not bothered about making meals or canapes but throw a cake, brownie or cupcake recipe at me and I want to make it there and then. 
Now I'm not sure how I came across this blog but I love Diary of A ladybird's idea for hot chocolate cupcakes. 
They look so cute and dainty.


Now I'll admit I did try and make a version of these recently but I was a bit rushed for time and completely burnt the cake to a cinder before I even got a chance to do the fun decorating stuff.


I think I might give them another go soon though as they'd make cute christmassy cupcakes. Just add a bit of white buttercream frosting for whipped cream on top and add a little mini candy cane.

 Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment